Thank you again for responding to my email asking if you were interested in a group coaching programme to guide, support and encourage professionals looking for a new job during coronavirus.
You were one of a dozen to respond, and I have taken on board your feedback to shape the content and flow of this new course. If eight or more people sign up, I promise that we can get started as soon as 1st May!
Please will you join me?
Find Work Now: The Seven Steps to Landing Your Next Job in Unprecedented Times will be running for six weeks, from 1st May to 16th June 2020.
It’s for anyone who has lost a job, is furloughed and at risk of losing their job or is considering leaving their current role to find a better job in another organisation.
You and your fellow participants will be taken through the key things you need to know now to navigate what has become the trickiest UK job market in our lifetime, so you can accelerate your search time and land a fulfilling new role.
There will be eight webinars which take you through the Seven Steps.
- Step 1: Refresh your CV and LinkedIn profile to position you for the role you want
- Step 2: Align with where the jobs are – how to identify your target employers
- Step 3: Reach out to your target employers and enlist others in your search through online networking
- Step 4: Combine these with other job search strategies to broaden your reach (includes how to work with recruiters and ensure online applications get through ATS’s (applicant tracking systems))
- Step 5: Adopt and maintain an optimistic outlook
- Step 6: Be outstanding in video interviews – and presentations
- Step 7: End strong by negotiating the best salary and job offer for you
Each webinar will be grounded in the latest insights from LinkedIn data scientists, Forbes and elsewhere on how employers and recruiters are finding talent right now to deliver value for their business, charity or organisation.
In addition, each webinar:
- Will be recorded, so you can play it back as well as watch it live.
- Is accompanied by templates, checklists and exercises to complete after each session, so that you are implementing these ideas and guidance in real-time and continually moving your search forward.
Additional coaching, feedback and support will be given by way of:
One live group implementation coaching call with me per webinar. Whatever your individual question you’ll receive one-on-one coaching plus additional input from other participants on the call
- A private facebook group, moderated daily, in which you can share a cover email for feedback, try out an approach to build your confidence, connect with a buddy, share break-thoughs and encourage one another.
I am keeping the fee for this pilot deliberately low. It’ll still be £149, which represents great value given the number of webinars, resources and support given in a small group setting.
All I ask in return, is that if you are interested, that you please book your place today or tomorrow latest, using this Eventbrite link so I know we have sufficient numbers to launch.
You can also call me for my bacs details if you would rather pay via internet banking and save on the Eventbrite fee of £5.64.
Still have questions?
That’s fine. Email me at firstname.lastname@example.org or pick up the phone on 020 7702 9299, and I’ll answer you as soon as I can, so you can decide whether this is the right offering at the right time for you.
If you know you are coming, then I look forward to seeing you on 1st May!
P.S. If you’re no longer interested, but you have a friend or colleague who is furloughed or is out of work, please pass this on. They might be unaware that this support is available to them and be very grateful that you thought of them 😊