Recently I sent an email around asking what the level of interest might be in a new job search online group coaching programme.
I'm pleased to announce that as of 1st May, I'm going to be running our first one. It's called Find Work Now: The Seven Steps to Landing Your Next Job in Unprecedented Times.
If you or anyone you know has recently lost a job, is furloughed and at risk of losing their job or is considering leaving their current role to find a better job in another organisation, will you let them know about it?
This is the trickiest job market in our lifetime, far worse than even the market in 2008 when the banks went down. There's a lot of folks who are scared about where they will find their next job, especially when every day the news is filled with another company struggling as a result of the coronavirus restrictions.
There will be eight webinars which take job seekers through the Seven Steps, plus live coaching sessions with me after each call and a private Facebook group for additional peer and coach support. We'll be covering:
- Step 1: Refresh your CV and LinkedIn profile to position you for the role you want
- Step 2: Align with where the jobs are – how to identify your target employers
- Step 3: Reach out to your target employers and enlist others in your search through online networking
- Step 4: Combine these with other job search strategies to broaden your reach (includes how to work with recruiters and ensure online applications get through ATS’s (applicant tracking systems))
- Step 5: Adopt and maintain an optimistic outlook
- Step 6: Be outstanding in video interviews – and presentations
- Step 7: End strong by negotiating the best salary and job offer for you
Each webinar will be grounded in the latest insights from LinkedIn data scientists, Forbes and elsewhere on how employers and recruiters are finding talent right now to deliver value for their business, charity or organisation.
The details of how to book are on Eventbrite.
Please pass it on. Thank you and stay well.